Call for Abstract
28th International Conference on Clinical & Experimental Cardiology Research, will be organized around the theme “Latest Innovation In Cardiology Research”
Cardiology 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Cardiology 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Cardiology is a branch of medicine dealing with disorders of the heart be it human or animal. The field includes medical diagnosis and treatment of congenital heart defects, coronary artery disease, heart failure, valvular heart disease and electrophysiology. Physicians who specialize in this field of medicine are called cardiologists, a specialty of internal medicine. Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians who specialize in cardiology. Physicians who specialize in cardiac surgery are called cardiothoracic surgeons or cardiac surgeons, a specialty of general surgery. Clinical Cardiology is an American journal about Cardiology founded in 1978. It provides a forum for the coordination of clinical research in diagnostics, cardiovascular medicine and cardiovascular surgery
- Track 1-1Cardiovascular medicine
- Track 1-2Stress test evaluations
- Track 1-3Preventive medicine
- Track 1-4Hypertension for the primary care clinician
- Track 1-5Percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI)
- Track 1-6Cardiac progenitor cells
- Track 1-7Modern practices in cardiovascular therapy
- Track 1-8Hypoplastic left heart syndromes
Medical diagnosis is based on information from sources such as findings from a physical examination, interview with the patient or family or both, medical history of the patient and family, and clinical findings as reported by laboratory tests and radiologic studies. Medical care is very essential once the heart disease is diagnosed. The goals of treatment are stabilizing the condition, controlling symptoms over the long term, and providing a cure when possible. Stress reduction, diet, and lifestyle changes are key in managing heart disease, but the mainstays of conventional care are drugs and surgery.
Heart Devices are electronic devices for assisting cardiac circulation, which is used either too partially or to completely replace the function of a failing heart. The evolution of these wireless cardiac monitoring devices is marking a new era in medicine and a transition from population-level health care to individualized medicine in which suitable patients are equipped with advanced biosensors that, in turn, have their data processed through sophisticated algorithms to predict events before they occur.
- Track 2-1The pacemaker
- Track 2-2Defibrillators
- Track 2-3Biosensors
- Track 2-4Electrophysiology
- Track 2-5Angiography
- Track 2-6Radiography
Heart disease is the disorder that affect your heart. Diseases under the heart disease umbrella include blood vessel diseases, such as coronary artery disease; heart rhythm problems (arrhythmias); and heart defects you're born with i.e. congenital heart defects, Rheumatic heart disease, Hypertensive heart disease, Ischemic heart disease, Hypertension and many more. Heart failure is a condition in which your heart can't pump enough blood to meet your body's needs. The term “Heart failure “doesn’t mean that your heart has stopped or its about to stop working. CHD can lead to heart failure by weakening the heart muscle over time. However, heart failure is a serious condition that requires medical care.
- Track 3-1Angiology
- Track 3-2Atrial fibrillation
- Track 3-3Atrial myxoma
- Track 3-4Unstable angina
- Track 3-5Rehabilitation
- Track 3-6Transient ischemic Attack
- Track 3-7Atherosclerosis
- Track 3-8Cardiomyopathy
- Track 3-9Cardiac stroke
Hypertension is also known as high blood pressure (HBP), in which the blood pressure in the arteries is persistently elevated. It depends on the work being done by the heart and the resistance of the blood vessels. Unmanaged hypertension can lead to a heart attack, stroke, and other problems. Hypertension is rarely accompanied by symptoms, and its identification is usually through screening, or when seeking healthcare for unrelated problems
- Track 4-1Pulmonary hypertension
- Track 4-2Perioperative management in hypertension
- Track 4-3Erectile dysfunction
- Track 4-4Systolic/Diastolic malfunction
- Track 4-5Indications and contraindications for antihypertensive drugs
- Track 4-6Hypertension in acute stroke
Angiography is a medical imaging technique used to visualize the inside, or lumen, of blood vessels and organs of the body, with particular interest in the arteries, veins and the heart chambers. This is done by injecting a radio-opaque contrast agent into the blood vessel & imaging using X-ray based techniques such as fluoroscopy. Interventional cardiology is a branch of cardiology that deals specifically with the catheter based treatment of structural heart diseases .The main advantages of using the interventional cardiology or radiology approach are the avoidance of the scars and pain, and long post-operative recovery
- Track 5-1Microangiography
- Track 5-2Percutaneous valve replacement
- Track 5-3Neuro-vascular angiography
- Track 5-4Catheter
- Track 5-5Stent
Obesity increases the risk for heart disease and stroke. But it harms more than just the heart and blood vessel system. It's also a major cause of gallstones, osteoarthritis and respiratory problems. In addition to weight gain is a frequent consequence of heart damaging lifestyle choices such as lack of exercise & a fat laden diet . Obesity also can lead to serious conditions like heart failure, in which your heart can’t pump enough blood to the body. Having diabetes or pre diabetes puts one at increased risk for heart disease and stroke. One can lower its risk by keeping the blood glucose (also called blood sugar), blood pressure, and blood cholesterol close to the recommended target numbers—the levels suggested by diabetes experts for good health. Stroke and coronary heart disease can be caused by the same problem – atherosclerosis.
- Track 6-1Abdominal obesity
- Track 6-2Vascular dementia
- Track 6-3Abnormal cholesterol and high triglycerides
- Track 6-4Hemorrhagic strokes (Bleeds)
- Track 6-5Metabolic syndrome
Molecular Cardiology is the study of genetic heart disorders & to reduce human disease through the integration of basic science research and clinical cardiology.
Current research program also include the link between environmental factors, metabolic disease and premature cardiovascular ageing. These objectives are accomplished by a translational approach aimed to characterize cardiovascular disease phenotypes through novel technologies, genetically-engineered animal models and human studies.
- Track 7-1Gene analysis in the diseased heart
- Track 7-2Investigate the stem cell niche in tissue regeneration
- Track 7-3Medical genetics
- Track 7-4Integrins and chemokine receptors in heart physiology & cardiovascular disease
Cardiac surgery, or cardiovascular surgery, is surgery performed on the heart or blood vessels by cardiac surgeons. It is often used to treat complications of ischemic heart diseases like coronary artery bypass grafting ,to correct congenital heart disease; or to treat valvular heart disease from various causes, including endocarditis, rheumatic heart disease, and atherosclerosis. It also includes heart transplantation
- Track 8-1Minimally invasive coronary artery bypass surgery
- Track 8-2Valve-sparing aortic root replacement
- Track 8-3Open heart surgery
- Track 8-4Transmyocardial laser revascularization
- Track 8-5Off-pump heart surgery
The Division of Pediatric Cardiology is responsible for the diagnosis of congenital heart defects, performing diagnostic procedures such as echocardiograms, cardiac catheterizations, and electrophysiology studies, and for the on-going management of the sequel of heart disease in infants, children and adolescents. The various Inflammatory heart diseases include Myocarditis, Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood illness that affects the blood vessels. There are also other Pericardial diseases that can present clinically as acute pericarditis, pericardial effusion, cardiac tamponade, and constrictive pericarditis. Infective endocarditis is a form of endocarditis. It is an inflammation of the inner tissues of the heart.
- Track 9-1Cardiac malformation
- Track 9-2Congenital abnormalities
- Track 9-3Auditory stimulation therapy
- Track 9-4Myocarditis
- Track 9-5Hypoplastic left heart syndromes
Cardiac nursing is a registered nurse who specializes to work with patients who suffer from various conditions of the cardiovascular system. Cardiac nurses helps to treat conditions such as unstable angina, cardiomyopathy, coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, myocardial infarction and cardiac dysrhythmia under the direction of a cardiologist. Cardiac nurses also perform postoperative care on a surgical unit, stress test evaluations, cardiac monitoring, vascular monitoring, and health assessments. Cardiac nurses work in many different environments, including coronary care units (CCU), cardiac catheterization, intensive care units (ICU), operating theatres, cardiac rehabilitation centres, clinical research, cardiac surgery wards, cardiovascular intensive care units (CVICU), and cardiac medical wards.
- Track 10-1Stress test evaluations
- Track 10-2Hemodynamic monitoring
- Track 10-3Monitoring cardiac and vascular readings
- Track 10-4Intensive hemodialysis
- Track 10-5Caring for heart transplant patients
- Track 10-6Cardiac remodelling
Cardiac regeneration is repair or replacement of damaged heart tissue with techniques such as cutting-edge science, including stem cell and cell-free therapy. The tools which are used have been engineered to restore damaged heart tissue and function using the body's natural ability to regenerate. Working together, patients and providers are finding regenerative solutions that restore, renew and recycle patients' own reparative capacity.
- Track 11-1Transdifferentiation during heart regeneration
- Track 11-2Cardiac derived stem cells
- Track 11-3Tissue engineering-concepts for generation of cardiac tissue
- Track 11-4Biomimetic heart valve replacement
Cardiology Conferences promotes awareness against Risk factor modification about the heart diseases. The most comprehensive provider of cardiovascular services in the prevention, detection, management and treatment of the cardiovascular diseases. This annual cardiology meeting is a platform for postgraduate education and scientific work in the fields of cardiology, angiology, hypertension and cardiac and vascular surgery. It reduces clinical events and premature death in people with cardiovascular disease risk. Cardiovascular disease is treatable with initial treatment primarily focused on diet and lifestyle interventions. The medical meeting focuses on the treatment of diseases and new theories of diagnosis of the blood vessels and the vascular system or heart
- Track 12-1Aneurysm
- Track 12-2Cardio-oncology
- Track 12-3Cardiac electrophysiology
- Track 12-4Peripheral arterial disease
- Track 12-5D Cardiac cell modelling
- Track 12-6Genetic basis for inherited cardiovascular disease
Vascular biology is the study that involves vascular function, structure, growth & development. This field includes different research, including studies of molecules, cells, organs and intact organisms. The goals of vascular biology theory is to improve blood flow and perfusion of organs via the identification of new therapeutic targets, development of novel treatment approaches and tissue engineering of synthetic blood vessels and organs.
- Track 13-1Angiogenic gene therapy
- Track 13-2Oxidative stress and vascular biology
- Track 13-3Vascular surgery
- Track 13-4Vascular imaging and diagnostic testing
- Track 13-5Molecular biophysics and structural biology
- Track 13-6Stem cell biology
- Track 13-7Vascular medicine
Nuclear Cardiology is a non-invasive method for studying cardiovascular disease by use of nuclear imaging techniques. These examinations are usually done while the individual is exercising. Nuclear medicine is the method in which small amounts of radioactive materials are used & are called as radiotracers that are typically injected into the bloodstream, inhaled or swallowed. The radiotracer travels through the area being examined and gives off energy in the form of gamma rays which are detected by a special camera and a computer to create images of the inside of your body. Nuclear medicine imaging provides unique information that often cannot be obtained using other imaging procedures and offers the potential to identify disease in its earliest stages, the myocardial perfusion imaging is the commonly used in Nuclear Cardiology.
- Track 14-1Modern practices in cardiovascular therapy
- Track 14-2Vasodilators
- Track 14-3Percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI)
- Track 14-4Heart transplant
- Track 14-5Application of cardiac progenitor cells
Cardiology is a branch of medicine which deals with disorders of the heart as well as parts of the circulatory system. The field includes medical diagnosis and treatment of congenital heart defects, coronary artery disease, heart failure, valvular heart disease and electrophysiology. It is likely that there will be continuing sub specialization in the pursuit of technical virtuosity and clinical excellence in the field of cardiology. This situation will at first both aggravate the escalation of costs and intensify the workforce shortage.
- Track 15-1Development of Pacemaking and Cardiac Conduction System lineages
- Track 15-2Role of platelets and antiplatelet therapy in cardiovascular disease
- Track 15-3Molecular targets of antihypertensive drug therapy
- Track 15-4Personalized medicine in cardiology
- Track 15-5Real-world evidence and outcomes research
Cardiology is a branch of medicine dealing with disorders of the heart. Heart is an important muscular organ in humans and other animals, pumps blood through the blood vessels of the circulatory system. The drugs that are used to treat other disorders in body show a great impact on heart causing various side effects. Hence case reports on cardiac arrest and diseases have a great value and help in advancing and development of treatment strategies. This Cardiology conference or rather all cardiology conferences will help in networking,business2business partnering between professionals and academicians & are very important for the common people to be aware of the most important part of human body i.e. heart.
- Track 16-1Aortic diseases
- Track 16-2Infective endocarditis
- Track 16-3Disorders due to coronary circulation
- Track 16-4Myocardium and pericardium
- Track 16-5How to counter coronary artery disease
Advances in medicine means that if CHD is detected at an early stage it can be treated successfully to extend the survival rate. Successful treatment is more likely if the disease is detected at its earliest stages. Our current research focuses on the early detection of CHD in order to halt or reverse the progress of the disease. The ongoing research includes pioneering the use of heart scanning in the early diagnosis of heart disease in diabetics, Development of Nuclear Cardiology techniques for the detection of heart disease, Drug development and evaluation of treatments used in heart disease, Identification of novel biological markers to predict the presence of heart disease, Analysis of ethnic and socio-economic differences in heart disease risk.